< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20060228">

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Chrismukah

If you're looking for a Happy Holidays greeting, I'm sorry, but this is the best I can do. I don't celebrate holidays created after I was born (I'm lookin at you Kwanzaa) and I don't give a damn if Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah offend your PC sensibilites. I know it's rough hearing Merry Christmas when you're not down with Christ but get over it. It lasts a month and it's over. Around 10 months out of the year I hate people telling me "Good morning." They're too perky and I'm too tired but you know what? I fake a smile and move on. You all should do the same. Oops, that wasn't a very festive attitude. My apologies, all. I lost control.

To my Gentile friends: I wish you and your loved ones a safe, warm, Merry Christmas.
To my fellow Jews: Happy Chanukah ... try to avoid MSG poisoning on Christmas Day.