< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20060228">

Monday, January 30, 2006

Chicks Wrestle for Maxim to Decide Super Bowl XL

So I have another update today at SportsbyBrooks, which means I have, yet again, neglected to make a real post. I'll get my shit together, I promise. Tuesday is looking pretty promising :)

First up is a video where Maxim decides the winner of Super Bowl XL with a wrestling match between half-naked greasy women. For those of you remaining that haven't yet left to check out that video, here's what else I have going on at SbB today:
  • Why does Phil "FIGJAM" Mickelson ranks #8 on GQ's Ten Most Hated Athletes List?
  • Physically, developmentally or mentally disabled people aren't just Steelers fans, they make the Super Bowl Edition Terrible Towels.
  • Meet Seven Barber, nemesis of Seven Costanza
  • Pats fan tries to hold Doug Flutie's dropkicked ball for ransom
  • Lawrence Taylor embarrasses Michael Jordan
  • and much more.. well.. 5 more.