< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20060228">

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ron Artest: The Kings Need a Nicotine Victory Patch!

In lieu of intelligent, written thought, which I guess is something you can't get here anyway, I have an update at SportsbyBrooks today... check it out for my smart ass remarks on:
  • The Pot & Kettle Diaries: Tim Brown on John Madden's mediocrity
  • Antwaan Randle El doesn't realize his previous glory days occurred on the "gridiron" at Indiana University
  • From Hooters to a swimsuit calendar: Eastern Tennessee State's lessons on staying classy really impact Kimberly Sams
  • David Beckham will so go all Marky Mark with Calvin Klein
  • Ron Artest: "The Kings need a nicotine winning patch"
  • and much, much more
On a somewhat related, irritating note, I received some complaints from a few nermals who caught heat at their work situation because SportsbyBrooks isn't "safe for work." Well what do you fuckin know?! There are boobs there! Lots and lots of boobs! Whoda thunk it? Certainly not me! Get the net, wankers - I don't owe you a day's pay if I tell you to go read my update and your dumb ass gets suspended.